OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH DURA MOLD IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER IN THE BUSINESS AND ONE OF THE MOST INTEGRAL PARTS TO OUR PROCESS.
It can, quite literally, be thought of as an insurance policy. If you were to buy a mold directly offshore, it would be up to you to inspect the tool once received and then to find someone to make any necessary changes. That's where our relationship with Dura Mold is critical. When the tooling arrives in the U.S., the team immediately performs a thorough inspection. If any alterations need to be made after sampling or initially running the tool, we will have Dura Mold make these corrections. Please visit Dura Mold's website here to see their capabilities.
1. Product Launch - First step of the process is trusting us with your project
2. Domestic Design - All designs will be done and/or controlled by the design team at Dura Mold
3. Product Built Domestic or Offshore - Decide what makes sense for your budget: offshore, domestic or hybrid of both
4. Sampling When Applicable - All complete tools, plastic and die cast, can be sampled before shipping
5. Final Inspection at Duramold - Every project goes through Dura Mold for inspection before delivery
GMTM has spent countless hours researching quality offshore tooling sources.
The companies that we have built relationships with ensure that the demanding requirements of the North American market are met. They utilize the latest and most state of the art technology and equipment, and employ competent, educated people, many with engineering backgrounds, who fully understand mold manufacturing.